Valderies XIII Index du Forum

Valderies XIII
Forum officiel du Racing Club Valderies XIII, Adresse du site http://rcvxiii.c.la

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

off the end of the bat, that finger would swell up

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Valderies XIII Index du Forum -> valderiesxiii -> valderiesxiii
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Juil - 02:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: off the end of the bat, that finger would swell up Répondre en citant

DALLAS - Anders Lindback was surprised when Dallas Stars coach Lindy Ruff sent the backup goalie on to the ice just 10 minutes into Tuesday nights game. Cody Bellinger Jersey .Starter Kari Lehtonen had allowed two goals on five shots before his earliest exit this season. And Ruff said it might be the earliest he has pulled a goalie in 18 seasons as an NHL head coach.In the second period, the Stars roared back, scoring four goals, two by John Klingberg, and Lindback stopped all 14 Ottawa shots. Dallas turned a two-goal deficit into a two-goal lead and went on to win 5-4.It would take quite a bit of thinking to go through all those games, but I dont think Ive pulled a goalie that early before, Ruff said. It worked out. Sometimes youre lucky as a coach.Lindback said, Obviously, I didnt think (hed go in so early). But sometimes a coach will just try to do something to wake your guys up. Im sure it would have been the same result if (Lehtonen) stayed in there.Trevor Daley and Erik Cole also scored in the second, which Dallas had entered trailing 3-1 and exited with a 5-3 lead.Ruff said, We might have played one of our worst first periods and then played one of our best second periods.In the third, Lindback gave up a power-play goal but made 15 more saves. He finished with 34 saves and two goals allowed.Ottawas Mike Hoffman, Clarke MacArthur and Jared Cowen each scored in the first period. Milan Michalek added a third-period goal.Boys played fine. They played good. I didnt, Senators goalie Robin Lehner said. Difference in the game.I feel like Im in position most of them but I guess it hits me over the pad, far side, right by the post. Thats what Im there for, but man, its not happening for me.Senators coach Dave Cameron disagreed.Were not going to look at this game and say we lost this game because of Robin Lehner by any means. We didnt. We lost this game as a team effort.Cole and Ales Hemsky each had a goal and an assist for Dallas.The Stars Travis Moen and Alex Goligoski and Ottawas Mark Stone and Bobby Ryan each had two assists.Dallas victory ended a four-game losing streak (0-2-2).Lehner made 24 saves before being pulled for an extra skater with 1:38 to play.Hoffman gave the Senators a 1-0 lead 4:57 into the game with his team-leading 15th goal. He skated across the blue line into the right faceoff circle and sent a wrist shot past Lehtonen to the left side of the net.MacArthurs power-play goal at 10:30 from almost the same spot hit the left goalpost and went in. That knocked Lehtonen from the game.Dallas came back within a goal when Hemskys slap shot from the right circle at 16:08 beat Lehner.Jared Cowens rebound goal at 17:55 against Lindback put the Senators ahead 3-1 going to the second period.The Stars tied the game at 3 on second-period goals by Trevor Daley at 2:38 and Klingberg at 8:42.Coles tip-in goal at 17:19 provided Dallas its first lead, and Klingberg scored again on assists from Hemsky and Cole with 9 seconds remaining in the second.Michalek scored on the power play at 6:00 of the third, on the second rebound after a shot by Ryan.NOTES: Dallas C Vernon Fiddler (lower-body injury) did not play for the first time since March 10, 2014. ... Daleys goal was his career-high 10th. ... Hemsky, a former Senator, has goals in three of his last four games. ... RW Alex Chiasson, sent from Dallas to Ottawa in a trade for C Jason Spezza, scored his first point in 12 games when he assisted on Michaleks goal. ... The Senators have lost their last four games in Dallas dating to Dec. 7, 2007. ... Ottawa finished a four-game road trip 1-2-1. Dodgers Jerseys . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4. Yasiel Puig Jersey . The 30-year-old Kottaras served as Kansas Citys backup catcher last season after being claimed off waivers from Oakland in January. http://www.baseballdodgersproshop.com/enrique-hernandez-dodgers-jersey/ . The Raptors have been outscored 88-66 in the opening quarter over a three-game span to begin the month of February. Their most recent loss, 109-101 in Sacramento on Wednesday, was eerily similar to Saturdays defeat at the hands of the Trail Blazers.DENVER -- Colorado Rockies outfielder Carlos Gonzalez was activated from the disabled list on Friday after he missed 35 games because of left index finger inflammation. To make roster room for Gonzalez, who was in the starting lineup Friday night against Minnesota, the Rockies optioned right-handed pitcher Jair Jurrjens to their Triple-A affiliate in Colorado Springs. Gonzalez, sidelined since June 3, underwent finger surgery a week later after doctors discovered a benign tumour. "He has some peace of mind with that finger," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "The first part of the season, that finger was blowing up. For no rhyme or reason. All of a sudden, in the middle of the game, he would make solid contact or hit the ball off the end of the bat, that finger would swell up. It was obviously an issue going on."; Before rejoining the Rockies, Gonzalez made four rehab appearances with Colorado Springs this week. Maury Wills Jersey. "Im feeling good," Gonzalez said before the game. "Im happy being back in the lineup. I took my time. Its a slow process. I was careful after the surgery. It paid off." The time off also helped alleviate lingering soreness from left knee tendinitis that had bothered him for much of the season. Gonzalez was batting .255 in 52 games. He entered this season with a career average of .300. "The time off has certainly helped his knee," Weiss said. "It is something that has hindered him from time to time. The time off is going to help that." Gonzalez, who usually plays left field, was slated to start in right field and bat third. "Well see what he can do," Weiss said. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Juil - 02:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Valderies XIII Index du Forum -> valderiesxiii -> valderiesxiii Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation